Check our latest collections of Rings based on ring size 15.5.
Have you ever bought a ring online? One thing that you have to figure out before buying a ring online is its ring size. People think that they can guess their partner's ring size but this is not a good idea to buy long term rings like an engagement ring and wedding rings. So, what is the correct way of sizing your finger? Let's figure out in this post and also understand the various types of rings of ring size 15.5.
So, what is ring size 15.5? What number 15.5 indicates in the ring size? If all these questions troubles your then hold them back. We are going to cover all the facts, from basic to advance knowledge about rings size 15.5.
As you’re familiar with that every ring is designated with its ring size which is in the form of whole numbers and decimals (.5). In the market, you will probably see the rings generally fall in between ring size 3 to ring size 17. And if your ring size would be 15.5, it indicates the diameter of your ring would be 24.2 mm which again in cm is 2.42 cm.
So, how you can check whether your fourth finger (or any finger) fits for ring size 15.5? It is obvious that you never buy a ring without knowing you or your spouse’s wedding ring size, as it seems stupid. To tackle this problem, you can follow the following easy step to know whether or not your finger is suitable for wedding ring size 15.5.
A. Using Strings or thread: It seems easy for you to measure your ring size at home with a string. You have to just warp a single thread around your target finger and then mark the thread or string with some marker. And then you have to align it against the ruler. If it shows 24.2 mm or 2.42 cm then it indicates that you are fit to go with wedding ring size 15.5.
Note: For more accuracy don't stretch thread and string too much so that it gets elongated. And again try to measure two-three times before coming to conclusive results of choosing ring size 15.5.
B. Using old rings: This method might cost you nothing but an old ring. You just need a ruler and your old rings. Just place the old ring on the ruler and measure its diameter. Again if it shows any number that approaches 24.2 mm or 2.42 cm then definitely you need a ring size 15.5 for your wedding.
C. Using Ring sizer Gauge: If you have a ring sizer gauge then you saved yourself from buying a new one which on Amazon, can cost you around $4. It is straightforward and easy to assess tool. So you don't need any dedicated guide for using the finger ring sizer gauge to clarify any doubt related to rings size 15.5.
As ring size 15.5, probably not fits women’s but an ideal size for men’s fingers. You probably now, want to know what are the famous metal for ring size 15.5, and we listed it down for you.
1. Titanium Ring Size 15.5: Being very affordable in the wedding jewelry categories, titanium metal could be an excellent choice for a men's ring whose ring size is 15.5. It's highly resistant capabilities may save you a bit of more money as compared to gold and silver. So, if you are planning to buy a Titanium engagement ring for your girlfriend whose ring size is 15.5, titanium is a good option for you.
2. Gold Ring size 15.5: Gold Rings are not that much popular among the men’s but loved by women’s. So, if you are trying to gift her a Celtic gold ring size 15.5 to your boyfriend then he might get amazed with you choice. And if you're confused about what will be the best offering in the gold ring of ring size 15.5 as wedding rings then check our gold ring collection.
3. Tungsten Ring Size 15.5: If your groom wants a black color ring with engraved strains on them, you may probably gift him a Tungsten black rings of size 15.5, which is much more popular nowadays, due to their affordable pricing. This will be a perfect engagement ring for those mans who is artist and works in welfare assignments. So, if his ring size is 15.5, Tungsten is a cheaper option than the gold rings. But major fall-point for Tungsten rings are, they are not scratch resistant that much which again a plus point for Tungsten Carbide.
4. Tungsten Carbide Ring Size 15.5: Tungsten Carbide eliminates the chances of scratches to a very great extent. This hardness is due to the amalgamation of pure tungsten to other chemical compounds usually carbon and Titanium. This robust tungsten carbide ring is a good option for men who are athletes or gardeners or say, police officers, etc. And tungsten carbide with a cross ring of size 15.5 is a relevant choice for their grandparents. So, don't forget to shop from our Tungsten Carbide ring size 15.5 collection.
5. Silver Ring Size 15.5: Silver, a metal that has moon-shine. It is one of the most consuming metals in the jewelry world. Whether you want to buy a ring size 15.5 promise ring or an engagement ring for ring size 15.5, silver is the best metal for these purposes. It doesn’t look cheap, it looks classy with a better lustrous than other metals but it tends to lose shine with time. So, it is not a good option for men’s or women’s wedding rings of size 15.5.
6. Stainless Steel Ring Size 15.5: "Save more without losing Quality." suits best on the economy. Stainless steel is the cheapest option for anyone who wants a simple economical ring with a decent look. So, if you want an engagement ring (as you don't want to spend too much on engagement, or want to save money for the wedding ring) then stainless steel rings are the best option. Therefore, buying a men’s stainless steel ring size 15.5, cuts your cost about half (in general).
A. Engagement Rings Size 15.5: So, you decide to introduce your boyfriend to your family with the gifted engagement ring of ring size of 15.5, then it could be the best option for you to buy something that is simple as well as long-lasting. Some recommended engagement rings are tungsten engagement ring of ring size 15.5, titanium engagement ring size 15.5, and most popular rose gold engagement ring of ring size 15.5.
B. Wedding Rings Size 15.5: Buying a wedding ring online is a hectic situation for any person, but buying a titanium wedding ring size 15.5 or Tungsten carbide wedding ring size 15.5 is a compelling and attractive alternative to spending so much on buying a gold wedding ring of size 15.5. Other appropriate options are men’s stainless steel wedding rings of size 15.5 and men’s Celtic wedding rings of size 15.5.
C. Promise Ring Size 15.5: A sign of promise to deliver their time and commitment to their partners. A promise ring should be simple yet a sign of your strong relationship. Most commonly confronted promise rings in our store of ring size 15.5 are Tungsten carbide promise rings of ring size 15.5 and men’s black titanium laser cut tube of rings size 15.5. These two types of rings serve you best while hooking a promise ring to your mate’s finger of size 15.5.
D. Biker Rings Size 15.5: As per the name, a symbol of adventure, they are rings with faced sculptures. You may find an armor-bulls eye biker ring of size 15.5 or men’s raised grinning skull ring of size 15.5. These are made to suit on bolder people whose finger ring size is 15.5. Our most demandable biker ring size of 15.5 products are red-eye bull and a stainless steel ring size of 15.5. They are generally worn by men, or you can say that it is a men's biker ring of size 15.5.
E. Black Engagements Rings Size 15.5: Black engagement rings seem optimistic about the new world but it was also popular in the past. People who are lovers of the black themed dresses and style will definitely love the black engagement rings. Some of the most widely popular black engagement rings products are black diamond engagement rings size 15.5, men’s black rings 15.5, rose gold black engagement rings of size 15.5, and Ring size 15.5 men’s black diamond rings.
F. Black Wedding Rings Size 15.5: Black wedding rings for men and women are the best symbol of love and strength. Blacks ring often a symbol of love but also adds class to the personality. The black Titanium wedding rings size 15.5 and Tungsten black wedding rings for men's size 15.5 are becoming more popular. So, it's better to grab one of the black wedding rings for your spouse’s finger whose ring size probably be 15.5.
G. Carbon Fiber Rings of ring Size 15.5: Carbon Fiber Rings are generally not fully made by carbon fiber as it cost much higher but inlay upon some metals like titanium, silver or tungsten. They are generally have engraved designed with laser seamless cuts. So, buying a carbon fiber ring whose ring size 15.5 will probably cost you more. So, stick to carbon fiber coated titanium or Tungsten ring of size 15.5 as they don't make that much harm to your pocket.
H. Celtic Rings of ring size 15.5: Celtic rings are popular due to their engraved designs. They are the best-suited ring for the person who is going to bound in a marriage after a long term relationship. Celtic rings are considered to be the symbols of true love and commitment. There are majorly three most popular Celtic rings of ring size 15.5 that are most commonly searched. These are knotted Celtic rings of ring size 15.5 and ring size 15.5 dragon Celtic rings or men’s snake Celtic ring size 15.5. Apart from these two, another popular Celtic ring of size 15.5 is a cross engraved Celtic ring.
I. Classic Designs of Ring Size 15.5: Yet they are classic but have a modern look which makes the balance between modern and old culture. They generally have a simple design and might be engraved on simple metals like gold plated or carbon fibers. They are commonly more popular as men's wedding rings of sizes 15.5 than women's wedding rings. Though, many couples bought classic rings sets for both 'his' or 'her'. So, you should buy one for your mate, if his ring size would be 15.5.
J. Dragon Rings size 15.5: These rings have generally engraving of the dragon or inlay on a surface by precisely lasers cuts. Dragon rings are basically popular among youth. They have generally engraved rings of titanium wedding rings of ring size 15.5 and Tungsten black rings of size 15.5. Apart from this, a gold plated dragon ring size 15.5 is also very popular. And in comparison to women's dragon ring size 15.5, they are more seen in the hands of men.
K. Lord of The Ring size 15.5: These rings enrich text engraved surface make you wonder. They are available in black, gold, and silver color. And most commonly used metals are Titanium black, tungsten black, gold-plated titanium wedding rings of ring size 15.5. And the rose gold wedding is among the most popular golden Lord of the rings in women whose ring size is 15.5 which again are rarely seen.
L. Masonic Rings of Sizes 15.5: They are commonly worn by men's or you can say that men's dominated this section of rings collection. They are, in the past, given as the medal for their achievements to the person. And from then they appear in men’s custom to wear the Masonic rings or you can consider as they are only for men whose ring size is 15.5. So, if you are a man of your words, Masonic Rings of size 24.2 mm are recommended for you.
1. Which is the best tool for measuring the ring size?
Ans. One should use a ring sizer gauge for the perfect measurement of the finger’s ring size.
2. How big is the size ring 15.5 in mm, cm and inches?
Ans. Ring size 15.5 is equal to 24.2 mm, in cm ring size 15.5 is equal to 2.42 cm and in inches, and it is equal to 0.954 inches.
3. What is the average ring size for men and women?
Ans. The average ring size of a female is 6 and the male is 10.
4. Is it possible to resize a ring form ring size 15.5 to ring size 16?
Ans. Yes, a jeweler can happily do this work for you at a reasonable cost. So, it's not a big problem when there is a 0.5 ring difference.
5. I get engaged at 22 years and my ring size is 15.5 but at the age of early 30s, my rings get tightened. Why?
Ans. This is due to many factors including pregnancy and change of environmental conditions. And also, it is proven that everyone's knuckles get bigger with ages that are the possible reason for your undersized ring.
Other Rings Sizes: Rings by Size, Ring Size 4, Ring Size 4.5, Ring Size 5, Ring Size 5.5, Ring Size 6, Ring Size 6.5, Ring Size 7,Ring Size 7.5, Ring Size 8, Ring Size 8.5, Ring Size 9, Ring Size 9.5, Ring Size 10, Ring Size 10.5, Ring Size 11, Ring Size 11.5, Ring Size 12, Ring Size 12.5, Ring Size 13, Ring Size 13.5, Ring Size 14, Ring Size 14.5, Ring Size 15, Ring Size 16, Ring Size 16.5, Ring Size 17
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest stock updates and Discount coupons on Ring Size 15.5 for men and women wedding rings.