Have you ever wonder what does a black wedding ring mean? Or why some people prefer to have black wedding rings? This section clarifies all your doubts related to men's wedding ring of black colors. Apart from the sad things that people related to the black color, there is another phase of black wedding rings for men i.e. the strength of bonding, durability, fashionable, and luxurious. Let's discuss all of them in detail and why you have a black wedding ring for your spouses.
The first question arises is, "why the black color wedding rings get their black color?"
Black wedding rings are black generally because of two reasons;
1. Black base materials: Tungsten, carbon fiber, titanium, or steel.
2. Coated with black materials: The most common type of coated material used are inlays of black carbon fibers and metal like titanium black pipes, tungsten black, and tungsten carbide.
What's does Black Wedding Rings symbolize? Black color wedding rings are the promising symbol of love and strength in a relationship. You can say, it signifies the bonds of love between two people. So, what to invest in black wedding rings? These are the major type of black wedding rings that are available online for men and women.
Types of Metal Used in Black Wedding Rings
There are basically Four metals and materials available that have black color accents that suit not only your fingers but also suits everyone’s budgets. These are Tungsten, carbon fiber, titanium, or steel.
A. Tungsten Black wedding rings: They are well suited on both of the hands whether you are a man and woman. If you want a ring that not only has strength but also has an engraved surface then a black tungsten ring is best for you. They are probably used to gift as an anniversary gift if you already have a wife and also to your grandmother or mother. The engraved cross 18k wedding rings are more popular among Christians. So, if your lover loves black theme color wedding rings for herself then stop wasting any time and browse from our best tungsten black wedding ring collection for 'his' and 'her'.
2. Tungsten carbide Black Wedding Rings:If you want something robust and strong just like your relationship then tungsten carbide gives you more strength and robustness as compared to tungsten black wedding rings. There surface is very smooth thanks to added carbon and titanium. They tend to resist more shines than tungsten black wedding rings for men's and women's.
3. Titanium Black wedding rings for men's and women's:Titanium Black rings are bit shiner but are Strong enough to resist any scratches to the ring surfaces. And if you're searching for black wedding rings for 'her' then our Titanium flat-tube wedding ring suits best for her. While our other recommendations for men's and women's black titanium wedding rings are knot Celtic black wedding rings, black engraved wedding rings with rose gold as a base and the last is, dragon engraved black rings.
4. Carbon Fiber Wedding Rings: They seem to be low cost but they are not. Carbon fiber wedding rings are very light as compared to titanium and golds. They are about 12 times lighter than gold wedding rings 3 times then titanium black wedding rings. Their color generally has matte-finished which looks classic, so if you want a classy cum lightweight wedding rings then Carbon Fiber wedding is the best option for men's and women's.
5. Matching Black Wedding Rings: If both of you want to have a matching wedding rings then it might be a great option for you. Why I am saying great because of two reasons. First is they are appealing to both of the bonding and second they cost you much cheaper when you buy matching wedding rings. The best option for matching Black wedding rings are titanium black matching wedding rings and Tungsten black matching wedding rings for men.
Advantages of Black Wedding Rings: The major and key advantages of black wedding rings are, they made from a strong base metal that is more durable than mostly used metals. Hence, it often tends to be more durable. The black-colored rings especially the Tungsten carbide one are considered more durable than other rings. And the second most considerable advantage of using the black ring as a wedding rings is that they are fashionable, stylish and attractive.
Our major picks on black wedding ring collections: Our best black wedding ring collection is the black carbon fiber ring sets of Tungsten and Titanium. But you can also try the silver lining base for the black wedding rings. And if you are using a silver ring base then try to forge the rings with knot Celtic style and dragon Celtic style and black laser-cut over the silver base look very beautiful. And you can also browse from our categories segment based on your ring sizes.
But if, you start hitting on gold options as the base ring metal then try, first, white gold as a base with black carbon fiber lining cuts with a precious laser cutter for men's rings. And if you're using rose gold as a base on black carbon fiber then it suits best on your bride. It seems illogical at first to talks about some cheap alternative of black wedding rings but our especially diamond cut black wedding rings looks adorable to your small little fingers. Check our Diamond cutter black wedding rings.
For more updates related to men's black wedding rings and women's black wedding rings, Subscribe to our newsletters.
At Men Ring we carry wedding band man, man's wedding ring or ring for married people or some people search for married ring.
If you're looking for Men Ring, Man Ring Engagement ring or wedding ring for men, you came to the right place.
We are the Premire men Wedding band online jeweller because we have unique men's wedding bands, even manly bands and tungsten rings and we are getting our ring with meteorite soon. Also silicon mens ring are getting popular and we will carry these items soon. You can also find our mens wedding band with wood or man's engagment ring with many selection. Titanium rings are also very popular these days because how light weight it's compare to normal traditional wedding bands. At Men Ring our goal is to make sure our customers are the number one priority!